Monday, November 26, 2012

Post Thanksgiving Post

Well.... it's a Monday...

I am really glad to be back in Arizona in the sunshine and heat but also sad to be back and not close to my family. I really enjoyed my mini-vacation over the two day break I had for Thanksgiving. Even though my flight was delayed for 5 hours on Thanksgiving day and kept me from making to my own families lunch plans - I was able to visit with them, David's family and my brother a lot over the break and I have to say it was much needed.

Some of my family at Thanksgiving


On another note - I have been amazed at all of the deals going on online today for Christmas shopping. I am already done with my shopping since I started buying gifts in September. Sad, I know but I wanted to get done and have them all shipped home way before the holiday season started so they wouldn't get lost in transit and I could have them wrapped and delivered on time.

 Maven-Julep

I joined Julep-Maven today and I am really excited. I have noticed it on one of the blogs I follow and wanted to see what it was all about - Ricci @ A Beautiful Mess posted something about her intro box and I loved the color selections and products she showcased. I ordered mine today so I guess I will be able to write a product review really soon! If you want a blog to follow please check her out! She has an adorable puppy, a really awesome job, and always has something crafty going on. Ricci is one of my sorority sisters and one of my favorite blogs to read!!

http://www.riccialexis.com/


I have officially started my countdown to my Christmas break....

-- 25 days -- and counting...

So ready to spend the holidays with my family and it also means that it is almost time for David to move to Arizona! I absolutely cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment