Tuesday, November 13, 2012

It's Official

Just a quick note for the blog today...

This afternoon it became official - David is moving to Arizona to live here with me and go to school here. I cannot even begin to describe how happy, excited, anxious, etc. that I am. There are so many things I need to do before he comes; I started last weekend cleaning out my drawers and making some space just in case he was able to move here.

Like I mentioned in the "love story" previously, the distance has been our biggest obstacle to overcome and I know that we haven't been together all that long but when it's right, it's right and you just have to keep on going and moving forward.

David's parents were the deciding factor. I had my doubts because I know he is so precious to them and I was afraid they were going to disagree with him transferring here but they were very open minded to the idea and took time to think it over before they let him know their final decision. I appreciate their optimism because we, as a couple, didn't want to make this huge transition without their input and support.

That's really all I have time for today but I was so excited I just couldn't hold it in any longer!! Yay for big changes and new adventures!

David and I at the 2012 Homecoming Mulegate

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I know you are going to enjoy having him there with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is going to be so nice! 6 months of long distance is 6 months too long!

      Delete