Monday, November 19, 2012

Still thankful....

Today I will be continuing my blog from yesterday. I am giving the next few days a dedication to things/people/etc. that I am thankful for. I will be posting two more of these after today then taking a break from blogging to enjoy my family while I am at home for a few short days.

5. I am so thankful for my education. I was blessed with a dad and grandfather that contributed heavily to my education financially. If it wasn't for their support in that manner, I don't know that I would have ever finished graduate school. I am also thankful for SAU - the university I attended for my bachelors degree and my master's program. I gained a lot of experience there as well as constructive feedback for my future careers. Without these things I would not have landed an amazing job after graduation.

6. I am also very thankful for modern technology. It keeps me in touch with my family, friends, and colleagues across the nation. I am also thankful to be blogging. It really helps me de-stress somedays and I am very proud of myself for not going off on a tangent yet!

7. Finally for today, I am thankful for my 2nd families. I had one through high school and another through college and I know that they may not be my blood relatives but they sure do treat me like one of their own. The Troquille's and the Herron's are some of my closest friends and make a point to include me in their families at every turn. I am so blessed to have some amazing people, like them, in my life.

One of my first 2nd family members...Abby
More thanks tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment