Friday, November 2, 2012

The Weekend is Here!

I have been so busy since I started this that I haven't had the opportunity to write until today. Since I last posted, I have successfully co-ran a Haunted House for two nights of operation as well as a full fledge Halloween Carnival with food, games, and inflatable bounce houses. Now I am currently preparing to travel with some of my co-workers to a conference in Billings, Montana. I am really excited about the conference since I haven't ever been to one like this before but I am nervous as well since our requirements are for us to branch out and not sit with our own housing staff the entire time.

After the conference I will be able to return to my normal routine of work and work-outs hopefully. I am ready to get back in the gym and back into a set schedule. I will only be on "schedule" until November 21st since I will be flying home for the Thanksgiving break then. I am so ready to go see my family and my boyfriend. Since it is November, a lot of people are posting about things they are thankful for and I have a million and one things to be thankful for and want to share them with you all throughout the month.

First and foremost, I am thankful for my heavenly Father and all that He has given me and done for me. I am no where near perfect and never will ever claim to be. It is because of His love, grace and mercy that I am where I am today.

Since today is only the 2nd, I will share one more offer of thanks. My family is my rock. I know that I am able to call my brother, mom, dad, or grandmother to talk, vent, complain, or share joy with at any given moment and they will be just as supportive and just as engaged in the conversation as if they were the one sharing. I love them with all of my heart and miss them so much each and every day.

I need to start packing so that is all for today. I am excited to get some time away from home but ready to get some much needed rest for the next day or so before I take flight to Montana. Talk to you all again soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girly!! LOVE your blog!!! I'm your newest follower!!! GOOD LUCK!!! I LOVE blogging and I hope you will too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for checking it out! You should post a class on how to blog...I feel so lost on this sometimes. You and Karen are excellent at it!!

      Delete