Sunday, December 2, 2012

Bachelorettes and Broads

I haven't gotten to blog much this week so here is an update of what I've been doing...

 This weekend was my bestie -Rianne's- bachelorette party. I have to say that we had an absolute blast.

My bestie - Rianne and I


First - A little quick lingerie shower at the hotel after getting ready for our night out...Rianne, as I expected, got a few kinky items but several very practical items for her honeymoon! I hope that when I get married my friends are just as practical with their purchases! lol :)

Secondly - Pictures in the lobby before we jumped in our two black Escalades to head out for dinner...

Our beautiful group of party attendees

Next -- dinner at Mattito's Tex-Mex Grill was so yummy! Definitely a place I would want to eat and visit again. They have a great atmosphere, amazing drinks, and decent prices. I have to admit I was on a pretty strict budget for this little two day venture so I was relieved when I opened the menu and found lots of choices for under $10! Lots of laughs and jokes at dinner about really inappropriate things that I will not share on the blog...but if you are a female and have attended a bachelorette party before then you already know what I mean by that!

After dinner we headed to Station 4 -- this was an experience to say the least. We watched a drag show and had an amazing time - especially when Rianne and her mom, Perla were pulled onto the stage by one of the drag performers. After a very inappropriate dialouge they were let go and returned to our group. I have to admit that some of the men in the performances could have fooled me - I seriously thought two of them were really women!! I have only been to one other drag show before this one but I have to say that this bar was classy and upscale and it was a blast!

This is not a performer -- but he didn't mind posing for pics!
 
 
I am so glad that I got to attend Ri's party and visit with my 2nd mom, sister, and best friend for a quick minute. I am so ready to see them again in two weeks for the rehershal events and wedding. It will also be the weekend of my brother's graduation from college and I am extremely excited to see him walk and spend time with my family as well!!
 
Saturday lunch at Smashburger then shopping :)
 
 

 
More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment