Wednesday, November 21, 2012

My final thanks...

I have so many things to be thankful for and three days does not even begin to do it justice, nor does the 30 days of November. I have been truly blessed throughout my life and am continually blessed more and more each and every day. After this post - I will be taking a short vacation from my blog in order to spend time with my family. So here they are - my final thoughts of thanks...

10. I am thankful for my health and the fact that I can afford health insurance. I know that may sound silly but I know plenty of people who do not have health insurance and can't even afford to go to the doctor when they are truly ill. This month alone I have gotten my teeth cleaned, went for wellness check up and got new glasses. I am so thankful to be healthy and able to afford the care I can be given through my local doctors.

11. I am thankful for my iPhone. This is crazy but I have had so many cell phones in the past and I am so content with my iPhone 4s. I can check my email, call/text my family, browse the web, update my blog, and browse social media sites all from this one device. I love that I can look up concert and game tickets on my phone as well so if I ever got a whim to go somewhere to a game I would access to the tickets available instantly. There are so many other things that I could say (technology wise) that I am thankful for, but having this phone has been such a blessing.

12. As my final thanks, I am going to repeat one that I wrote earlier in the week because it is so important to me. My family. I can not even begin to describe how blessed I am by my brother, Dianna, Bec, Pappaw, Poppa and Kathy, Dad, Mom and David. Plus all of my aunts, uncles, and cousins on both sides. These people make each and every day of my life more worthwhile and I miss them so much. With each passing day I get a little more homesick and then when it is almost unbearable, it's the week I have planned a visit so it never gets  that bad. I am so grateful for them and they have truly blessed and enriched my life. I love you all so much and you hold a place near and dear to my heart.

I hope that you all take a moment to think of what you are thankful for over this holiday season and just take a few minutes to say thanks to those who have made you who you are today.

What are you thankful for?


Happy Thanksgiving!

New specs :) I love them!

Some of my cousins on my Dad's side of the family

David and I at a wedding-- seems to be our place to go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment