Monday, December 10, 2012

TV I LOVE...

I find myself in front of my television on most nights that I'm on duty and spending the evening at home alone. I have always been a huge movie buff but recently there have not been that many movies out that I was just dying to see - so to pass the time I have found myself in front of my television watching some "olidie but goodies" and some new sitcoms that I have fallen in love with.

First - the old -

Grey's Anatomy: I absolutely adore this show! The drama, the surgeries, the love stories, and the smart alec comedy are all features of this show and I love to watch it unfold season after season... Grey's is on ABC on Thursday nights

Private Practice: The spin-off show from Grey's never gets old either. They are always adding new twists and turns in the story line that keep me interested. Shonda Rhimes is a genius and created both of these. PP comes on ABC on Tuesday nights

The Ellen Show: Ellen is one of my all-time favorite talk show hosts. She is hilarious to watch and has the biggest heart! I am never bored watching all the guest stars, hilarious segments like "Bad Paid for Photos" and "Weekly Tweetly Round-Up". Contests and give aways are her speciality and she is always helping people in need which usually ends up with me tearing up or sobbing on my couch as I watch the show. I <3 Ellen!



Newer Shows --

The New Girl - This is a show for girls and for guys. The new girl, Jess, played by Zoey Deschanel, is hilarious and her three male roommates make the show full of laughs. I would recommend it to any couple as a Tuesday night show to watch.



I love singing shows so the X-Factor and the Voice are two of my favorites. This season there have been a lot of singers make it to the final rounds from the south. Dez Duron, a singer on The Voice from Shreveport, LA was amazing and I was so disappointed when he was voted off. Another Shreveport, LA native is Willie Jones on the X-Factor. He was voted off early on but had an amazing voice. These shows always touch my heart because I love to sing as well and I love seeing people make it and fulfill their dreams.

I also love ABC Family and watch most of the shows on there. I know at 27 that is kinda embarassing to admit but I love Pretty Little Liars, Switched at Birth, and Secret Life of the American Teenager.

The newest shows I love are Last Man Standing and Malibu Country. Tim Allen is the star of Last Man Standing and it has nothing to do with "Tool Time" lol :) -- Always lots of comedy coming along with Tim. Malibu Country stars Reba McIntyre and I enjoy watching her. She is southern through and through and brings it into the show. I always enjoy these on my Friday nights on duty on ABC.

MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOW CURRENTLY: THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
I started watching this show via Netflix when I moved to Arizona in June. A new season started a few weeks ago and I'm obsessed. I follow all the stars of this show on twitter to get any sneak peeks of upcoming episodes I can. I have to say that I am team Damon all the way and enjoy every second of this show.  It comes on the CW on Thursday nights and it is a must see!!!!



What are you watching???

1 comment:

  1. No shame in loving everything on ABC Family!!! Me, my older sister, and even older BIL love everything on there too!!!

    ReplyDelete