Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Lately...

I received my Maven: Julep Nail box today and I am so excited!! I got three things of polish, a container of remover, and some cuticle oil and a free sample of pedi cream. I am really anxious to use all the colors (2 fall and 1 summer)! Check out My Maven icon on the side of my page and sign up today! It is so amazing -- like shoedazzle but for your nails!!

http://www.julep.com/


Today was my first day back at the gym in a few days and I can totally tell that I have missed a few sessions. I love my personal trainer, Amanda. She is so personable and welcoming . She definitely knows how to push me further in my workouts. If you live close to an LA Fitness -- Please check out their personal training options..it is totally worth it!!

https://www.lafitness.com/Pages/Default.aspx


Another thing that I have been working on is a wreath for my front door. I wanted to try a deco mesh wreath or a Christmas ball one but I changed my mind as I wandered through Michael's on Sunday afternoon and found all of their holiday picks on sale for 60% off. I couldn't believe all the good deals I got!! It turned out to be a great and successful trip. Hope you all like it! :)



Besides beauty products, crafting, and working out, I have been spending a lot of time on the phone with my family. If any of you are prayer partners - please say a quick prayer for my uncle (my mom's brother). He is a diabetic and went to the hospital on Sunday for pain in his feet. They admitted him and are removing his right leg from the knee down tomorrow because he has lost all circulation. He goes into surgery early in the morning and I want as many people praying as possible that it goes smoothely and that there are no complications. One reason I dislike living so far away -- not being able to be there tomorrow for him when he comes out of the operating room. Mom is going to call me in the morning and let me talk to him before he goes into surgery- which I am grateful for. So if you can, please say a prayer.
 
My uncle Bo and I in 1988
Waiting on birthday cake and ice cream together
One of my favorite shots of us
 



Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment