Monday, March 3, 2014

Happy Way Early Birthday To Me!


So I bought a treadmill... I know it's a super cliche thing to do but I had to. The way I see it is if it will run and last me for 5 months, at minimum, it has already paid for itself in the amount it would cost me to pay gym membership fees and drive there! Totally worth it right?! 

I'm definitely having to take starting back into a workout routine slowly so that I can walk each day, but I can already tell a difference. Work has been crazy so I've been staying late and attempting to go as early as possible to get as much done as I can. Stress has taken over my life so being able to "de-stress" each night has proven to be most useful. 

I also have started taking Pro Bio 5 and The X Factor from Plexus Worldwide Products in conjunction with my Plexus Slim and accelerator. The Pro Bio has helped to regulate my body and I've been sleeping like a baby. The X Factor vitamins have aloe in them so I feel healthier and with my skinny little pink drink- I'm getting seriously close to weight loss goals.

I don't usually push Plexus like other people...I want people to try it out and see if it helps them like it helped me. Not every weight loss product will work for everyone- but if you are like me and have tried everything-- and I mean EVERYTHING-- then what is one more product trial going to hurt. Then when it actually works, you ca be surprised and continue to use it to reach your goals. I have tons of information about Plexus and all the products they offer- not just the skinny pink drink. Get healthy, get skinny, and make money...not a bad combo! 

Let me know if you have questions or you can look at the products via my site:
http://hcburrow.myplexusproducts.com/

With all the health food talk - I'll share with you one of my favorite salad/slaw recipes! 

Chinese Slaw:

1 lb. of Coleslaw or Broccoli Coleslaw
2 pkg. Chicken flavored Ramen Noodles, uncooked and crushed
2 bunches of Green Onions, chopped
1 cup of Slivered Almonds
1 cup of Sunflower Seeds

Dressing:
1/2 cup of Sugar
1 cup of Vegetable Oil
1/3 cup of White Vinegar
1 pkg of Chicken Flavoring from Ramen Noodles

Mix all dressing ingredients together in a bowl.
Mix all slaw ingredients together in a separate large bowl except crushed noodles.
Por dressing over slaw mixture and mix well.
Refrigerate slaw for several hours or overnight, covered, before serving.
Stir in crushed noodles just before serving.

Enjoy! 

-hcb

      David and I at the last home basketball game of the 2013-2014 season.

1 comment:

  1. We bought an exercise bike about a year ago and it is an awesome de-stresser. I can blast some music in my ears, tune out the kids and get into my own little world for a little bit. Love it!

    ReplyDelete